Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thankful for You

Today I'm sharing with you lovely crafters on how the Happy Camper & Friendly Forest lines go so well together. As the theme for the projects revolve around being thankful, I'd like to share with  you'll a layout I created featuring the two blessings in my life, my baby girls :) I am thankful for having them in life. They bring immense joy and never fail to lift my spirits on a trying day. Here's my layout featuring them..


Some Close Ups







Materials Used:

4364: friendly forest this & that sticker
4370: friendly forest icon sticker 
4371: friendly forest fancy frill sticker
4436: fall mini clothespins 
4327:fall festival double-sided cardstock
4477: happy camper this & that sticke
4475: happy camper icon sticker
4486: field of flowers double-sided  cardstock


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)